I lost all my games after an update. Acer, Yesterday I had…

Customer Question
I lost all my...

I lost all my games after an update.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yesterday I had all my games however over night the computer updated and this morning all my games were gone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just would like my old Microsoft games back. Solitaire, hearts etc.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Cris, since a never received a response, I asked to cancel my original request and refund my money. I purchased a new computer since then. Please refund my money!!
Leo Kornas.

Just to confirm you want to cancel this question, right?