Being phished by an Asian company on Skype that says they…

Customer Question
Being phished by an...

Being phished by an Asian company on Skype that says they are you.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

4+198565

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Wonderful quick response!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I have an iPad mini. .just want to report so eoneone Skype a lot and says they are Google. I don't know what you can do to fix that. Thanks
I just want to report it. No budget to pay for this. TXS

Are you looking to secure your Skype Account?