Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

People are sending me mail but I can't get it. I paid to be

Customer Question

People are sending me mail but I can't get it. I paid to be a Premium Member and yet I can't receive mail and I am not sure people are getting my messages. The payment reference is(###) ###-#### Please fix ASAP Thanks
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: an HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Only your program I get messages from all my other programs
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a HP computer and Windows 7 for the internet. Would it be my computer or the program for 2017?

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block

For further information you can call our customer service department.

1.***-***-****

I will wait or we can continue written.