Trying to get firewall to let Skype in. HP Lap top with 8.1,

Customer Question
Trying to get firewall...

Trying to get firewall to let Skype in.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Lap top with 8.1

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I had a hacker get into my computer and

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think anything has been added. A technician helped me after a hacker got in.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please if you are using any antivirus software?

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed and I will reply as soon as possible.