Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am a subscriber to NBC sports live Gold cycling and track

Customer Question

I am a subscriber to NBC sports live Gold cycling and track and Field world events. My subscription is automatically renewed and is valid. Both yesterday and today I am unable to log in to the cycle event Vuelta de Espania. The event was scheduled for 9am but the only entry listed is for a 10am showing on the Olympic channel which I cannot link onto since I subscribe to Dish. I have been watching the Vuelta every day since Stage 1 and the event is on Stage 18 today. Please contact someone who can correct and establish my ability to vie the programs that I have paid for. Thank you. Robert Kent. ***@******.***
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: II am 81 years old and have tried to make contact by loging out and then again loging in. Yesterday I was getting a message that I was not a subscriber and then It came up that I did have a subscription and I was able to view things. Today There was no event to log in to the NBCGold list at 9AM but there was a listing for the Vuelta for Olympic Channel subscribers at 10am. I have had smooth sailing for the last year but the inability to make program connection these last two day is disappointing.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: There was an update for windows 10 last week.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If only I could speak directly it would be much better. Much of my retired days is connected to the sport viewing live over the last 10 years and live Skiing is due to start in Soulden Austria around the 15th of October.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris