Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Running the Outlook Application on my PC (after successfully

Customer Question

Running the Outlook Application on my PC (after successfully signing in with my email account credentials) but am being pestered by a Windows Security pop-up notification to sign in. Obviously the issue is that I am already signed into an updated inbox that is also successfully receiving new messages. This window notification prompting me for the same credentials I've already used ONLY pops up when I'm connected via cache Exchange mode to the server. It disappears obviously when I turn off/disable this mode. Whats more I have disabled login credential security under Account Settings. Why does this window continue to emerge even after I've signed in??????
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: about two months
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes the computer is up to date
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? In order to identify the issue properly and help you better, it will be very helpful if I access your computer. You can see what I am doing on your computer and disable it anytime when you want.

Thank you.

Customer/p>