Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Could not remember my password for my account and have tried

Customer Question

i need help, could not remember my password ***** my account and have tried so many times - when I originally set up my log in for my account it was***@******.*** - well, since Verizon stopped participating in the texting, etc. I changed my log in to***@******.*** and currently use that in addition to my last memory of a password ***** "Stokesj0945" I have tried so many times that I cannot log in and I need to be able to access my messages - please help me! My home phone # was changed from(###) ###-####to(###) ###-####(once again because we changed to Frontier so Verizon said we couldn't use the old number).
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: yes but when I logged on originally years ago I listed***@******.*** and now I cannot use two forms of identification to change my password. I type my current***@******.*** and the telephone # for my cell phone(###) ###-####but it says I have tried to log in to many times. I am so tired of trying but I have to be able to have access if you can help me I would appreciate it.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: for Microsoft?
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: HELP!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please what it is you are trying to sign into? Is it your MSN account? Or a device?

Please let me know