I've lost my TV schedule in my bookmarks and can't get into…

Customer Question
I've lost my TV...

I've lost my TV schedule in my bookmarks and can't get into my account. My email address has changed and I don't remember my password. I DO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU. It includes my phone, TV, @ computer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No this happened last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a 2009 Mac I'm planning to get a new one around Christmas

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My PayPal account was just charged $47.00 for your service. I was told that I would be charged a $5.00 returnable deposit to have Xfinity fix the problem.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris