I just bought a Office 365 Home and need a Visio version…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Office 365 Home and need a Visio version that will integrate with it-what do you suggest me to buy?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell Inspiron 15R with Core i5

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I removed Office 2013 and install Office 365

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

You require Visio 2016 for this.

You can purchase it cheapest from my link below

Click me to open

It is about $250 cheaper then buying direct from Microsoft.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you