I have a problem with my laptop. Dell windown 10 J34N562…

Customer Question
Hi good morning i...

Hi good morning i have a problem with my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

Dell windown 10 J34N562***********

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My screen mouse poniter blinks and unable to move

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please disconnect the power cable then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Once done, connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it then functions please.

i still have the same issue.

What is the model of your computer? A Laptop or a desktop?