Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The screen on my digital photo frame (model dpf-V900) went

Customer Question

The screen on my digital photo frame (model dpf-V900) went blank (dark) and will not come on. The power lights come on at the switch when i press the switch to turn the unit on but no image on the screen.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: It is a Sony Model dpf-V900 and the screen has been an issue the last 3 days.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been using the unit as a desk calendar with the month , time, and date displayed for the past several years and have not loaded and new photos on it for several years.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the frame and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit.

Let me know the results please

Thank you