Remote to my desktop and fix best case and office 365 I paid…

Customer Question
Please remote to my...

Please remote to my desktop and fix best case and office 365 I paid 99 dollars yesterday but no icons

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I paid my 99 dollars for 1 year sub yesterday i am not the admin person my wife is and she is sleeping

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes yesterday Microsoft tried to load best case and office 365 it was taking 5 hours so I shut down had to go to doc i have cancer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Remote to me please no I have already been there done that tried 3 times with credit card paid the 5 dollars i mean 15 dollars

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What is the issue you are having with the programs?

Please let me know