I purchased Office 365 yesterday from Microsoft and I do not…

Customer Question
I need help. I...

I need help. I purchased Office 365 yesterday from Microsoft and I do not have it Also we are missing Best Cast which my wife uses for her law firm.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I am not the administer so we will have to work around that one

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, yesterday Microsoft tried to load Office 365 which I already paid my 99 dollars for.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I need this fixed ASAP my wife has court at 9 am and she needs Best Case loaded now and Office 365

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
What exactly are you having trouble with Office and what is Bestcast