I had windows 10 pro put on my laptop and now i find it has…

Customer Question
I had windows 10...

I had windows 10 pro put on my laptop and now i find it has not been activated i need a product key

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

10 pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No wont install because windows 10 pro needs to be activated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.

did you try to activate windows 10?

Windows 10 was installed originally or it was an upgrade from windows 7 or 8