I cannot create home group in Windows 10 comp, DELL, from…

Customer Question
I cannot create home...

I cannot create home group in Windows 10 comp

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

DELL

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

From Dell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I add win 10 comp and connect printer to it and whant this printer to be avalable to other comps

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
What exactly are you having trouble with creating homegroup?