Is there a way to have Pandora stream from my I phone 5 to a…

Customer Question
Is there a way...

Is there a way to have Pandora stream from my I phone 5 to a 2010 Jaguar XK?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Apple Air

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I'm always afraid to do updates because at 77 years all this still flips me out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

There is only one way to stream wirelessly in your car and that is with a bluetooth adapter. It costs $89 on Amazon. Would you like me to send you a link?