I am trying to get into my email. It is. The phone number…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my email. It is***@******.***. The phone number was most likely(###) ###-#### I don't have that phone number any longer. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Uuuuuuhhh? Windows updates?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do receive messages from***@******.***, but i need something in the sent file,...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
I have a signature in my email with the phone number. The cc I just used is connected to my name, which is the same as the one associated with account I no longer manage. PLEASE NOTE:
I can send an email from***@******.***
I can receive mail from***@******.***
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

Please provide link to account recovery. Not sure if the same i used prior
I tried but I DON't USE THAT phone any longer--
I had tried several times, all my email address. I don't have that phone number any longer. I have access to send email , and receive from that account. Does that help?

Where do you have access from to send/rec? pc or phone?

PC. I have a drop down to send from that drops from my personal email

May I connect to your computer securely to look at it?

Ummmm How? REMOTE VIEWING or controls too?

full control, you will see everything I am doing

I have a drop down ---
transitandcoachparts,....

I see, its added in your personal account as secondary account. have you tried using your personal account as recovery account instead of phone number?

Upsell??? that runs me $39.00?? I'd rather not. I don't have it.
But,.... Just what you think you might accomplish? ~I am pretty savvy
Ummm well when the prompt comes, I have put in all the email adressES I had ever used.
Unless there is a different way to add it. But when prompted, it says cant verify

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

Technically, you have a free account, and since you already tried recovery and failed with every option there - then you are out of luck.

but, if you believe your account was disabled due to some issue - fill out this form: https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

all prompts as shown in attachments.... (reading your message)
But if I go remote, i get charged right?
REGARDING End of the road. Soooo even though I can send/receive from that email, I am assed out?
I can't think of another email adress i hve ever used.
it's not like google business in any way,...meaning i can't get help with loggon??

right, in your case that's only option to still use that account. limited option, but nevertheless... try converting your business email to paid account, will greatly help in future with recovering it.

> But if I go remote, i get charged right?

yes, but it wont help in your case