Can't login. Have not been able to get on for months. That's…

Customer Question
Can't login Technician's Assistant:...

Can't login

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Have not been able to get on for months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

What kind of login password ***** ***** such as email password, or computer's login password, or Wi-Fi / wireless password, etc.?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,