I can't get into my gmail account. I have had the same email

Customer Question
i can't get into my...
i can't get into my gmail account. I have had the same email address for years and now it says it can't verify that it is me. ***@******.*** I tried an 866 number and a man with a heavy accent tried to sell software for $200plus. Why can't I get into my gmail?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: about 2 weeks. I now have 3 email address and only want one. nothing I tried worked
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: just what the computer tells my it need to update
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the man with the accent also said my computer was not protected. thats what he was trying to sell me
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whens the last time you were able to login to your gmail account?

Also, do you normally login from a phone or a computer?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

computer

On my end it said payment failure.. If you prefer, we can go ahead and connect and I c an work on the issue and once we solve it, I can send you the payment request then for the remote support. ( meaning you only pay if i fix the issue )

Do you want to go ahead and connect?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I was just notified by my banks "fraud alert" that a charge of $42.00 was just charged thru "just answer expert"
i am using windows 10

42$ is for written support, if you want me to connect to your computer from here and fix the issue personally, there would be an additional fee.

If I cant help you fix the issue, you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. But a remote support connection is the fastest and most efficient way for us to proceed.

Would you like to try that?

is anyone there???? i paid, is there anyone who is going to help with my problem??
the bank shows a $42.00 and a $5.00 (total $47) Is that the correct amount?

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c4fae2fb-c1d0-453b-bdb5-071eac880356

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

ok

If you encounter any issues connecting, let me know.

Dustin S

Im sorry, it seems I am unable to go to the next page. I do want remote so now what??

What web browser are you using, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet explorer?

I never heard back from you. If you still want help with this issue, it may be best if we speak over the phone.

Would you like to try that, or otherwise continue?

Andy, Computer Consultant