I have just change credit card and need to update my new…

Customer Question
Hi: i have just...

Hi: i have just change credit card and need to update my new credit car with Uber. Unfortunately I cannot remember my password ***** the attempt to get it through forget password ***** ***** working as I am receiving an email as expect to proceed with the change.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Just now 15 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I cannot remember should I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need to take uber for a meeting and remember I do not have my new credit card in my under account and will not be able to pay

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please try to reset your Uber password ***** clicking on this link : https://auth.uber.com/login/forgot-password

Let me know the results

Thnk you

Has everything worked out please?