Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

A page from has installed itself in Safariand is preventing

Customer Question

A page from http://home.packagesear.ch/?et=20170214-sf&g=7f8f8411-c507-43b1-8d21-271cb21041c5 has installed itself in Safariand is preventing me from seeing some iPhone video sent as attachments in emails. How can I get rid of it?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I've been using Macs since 1984, this one for three years. But I'm not an expert.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Only from Garmin, other than automatic updates.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Go with the remote assistance.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get started with the screen sharing session, please go to the link below and download the free program, teamviewer

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Once downloaded, install the program.. And then run the teamviewer program.. Leave the program on screen..

Inside t he teamviewer program it should give you a connection code, and a password.

Please send me both codes here in a reply, and I will be able to connect to you and help you on screen.

If you run into any issues, please let me know.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** don't think the problem is worth your charge.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To be clear, If I cant fix the issue then there wont be any further charges and you will receive a full refund of all fees.

Also, Id be willing to connect at a reduced fee, 20$ instead of the 39$.

Would you like to try that? Or just written support?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'll go with the $20.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Dustin S.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you run into any issues installing Teamviewer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
155 314 761 and 4181
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Connected