I'm going to London. i have Android cell phone. Going to…

Customer Question
I'm going to London. ...

I'm going to London.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have Android cell phone .

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Going to London.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I connect with kids in US?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris