Its turning on and the Lenovo logo is up and its spinning…

Customer Question
Its turning on and...

Its turning on and the Lenovo logo is up and its spinning underneath but nothing is happening.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?

IIt was fine this morning.Then it froze soI turned it off and now this.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

310 151kb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows 10

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Try this and respond back with what you see after;

Unplug the computer from the wall and take out the batter if applicable while the pc is on.

Hold down the power button for a full minute.

Put battery back in if applicable for your model, plug back into wall and restart normally.

Can you tell me if that cleared the error or we need to do more work today?