I SUBSCRIBED TO GOOGLE MUSIC ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO & THE 1ST…

Customer Question
HI, I SUBSCRIBED TO...

HI, I SUBSCRIBED TO GOOGLE MUSIC ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO & THE 1ST PAYMENT WAS MADE ON 2 AUGUST. I'VE SOLD MY COMPANY & THE BANK CANCELLED BY BUSINESS CARD WHICH I USED TO PAY GOOGLE. I'D LIKE TO CHANGE THE PAYMENT TO THIS OTHER CARD. CAN I DO THAT. IF I DO THAT WILL ALL MY +/- 4000 SONGS BE PUT BACK ONTO MY PHONE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. MANY THANKS. PETER CLAYTON(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP DESKTOP. THE MUSIC WAS ON MY GALAXY PHONE.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

ALL THE MUSIC HAS GONE & I CANNOT ACCESS PLAY MUSIC.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

IF I RE-SUBSCRIBE CAN I GET MY SONGS BACK TO MY PHONE?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris