I am using windows 10 and can't get my signature after

Customer Question
I am using windows...

I am using windows 10 and can't get my signature after scanning from scansnap - i use to have this in windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

HP ENVY 27

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes like a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to get the signature added after scan to email - i add it manually but it appears with no signature

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

OK
what is the total amount i will pay for this service - this is too much - i think i will stop everything now
on every new screen you are asking for money

Okay

ok i am cancelling everything

Okay