Constant reboot get blue screen saying Kernal APC pending…

Customer Question
Constant reboot get blue...

Constant reboot get blue screen saying Kernal APC pending during exit.currently using a different computer to contact you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Pavilion dv6-6113 cl Its Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes , lost my serial to MSoffice 10 and was instructed to use toolkit to try to resolve

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just it keeps rebooting , can't stay on it long enough to run msconfig to start clean boot

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
getting blue screen in which operating system?