I ordered the tickets but cant use the password they sent it…

Customer Question
I ordered the tickets...

I ordered the tickets but cant use the password ***** sent it to my email address but i can get it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i pay for these services i thought its for free

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Okay i am not interested thank you goodnight

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
What exactly are you having trouble with email cant login?