Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I go to play ultimate word games, it says it is having

Customer Question

When I go to play ultimate word games, it says it is having trouble connecting to my computer. I have no issues with any other games. Thanks
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: I have a Toshiba. I think I have the latest version of Word. I am not computer savvy so hopefully I can answer your questions...it has sometimes connected to internet. Am just recently experiencing this.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not off hand. Just want to play. Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you using windows 10 computer?

Other than the above message are you getting any error code with it also which anti-virus is installed in the computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, I get no error code. Once in a while it says that "having trouble connecting to internet". Seems a hit or a miss lately. now it doesn't want to connect.
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for the details.Have you tried removing the game and re-installing it?

Which anti-virus is installed in the computer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry, I won't allow the connect for 2 reasons. First, it has already cost me $47.00 (I checked), and second I don't have the funds available to keep going with this. Didn't realize it was going to be this involved. I will just take to Best Buy. I have my plan with them. I've used you guys before but I am not at this time going to connect you to my computer. Thank you for your time though.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your last question was too technical for me. It was a game set up from Microsoft since I already play alot of their games. Thanks though. I wouldn't know how to unload and load a game back on. Bye.
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

You do not need to take the secure remote assistance offer you can continue in this chat page using the amount you originally deposited which is $47.

Let me know whether you wish to continue ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thankx but I think I will just end here. I'm getting too tired towant to go further.
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

OK i will request customer service to close this question and refund the amount.

Sincerely,