Trying to access xcupid but it puts me in a loop. It looks…

Customer Question
Trying to access xcupid...

Trying to access xcupid but it puts me in a loop. It looks like a website issue

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had my tech support teams remote access it several times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What is this going to cost me bottorm linme

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What is the rest

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Please try with different browsers like Chrome and Firefox and let me know the result.

Regards
Jins