Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Trying to access xcupid but it puts me in a loop. It looks

Customer Question

trying to access xcupid but it puts me in a loop. It looks like a website issue
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: HP windows 10
JA: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had my tech support teams remote access it several times
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what is this going to cost me bottorm linme
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: what is the rest
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Please try with different browsers like Chrome and Firefox and let me know the result.

Regards
Jins