Need help with resetting admin password on a Dell ispiron…

Customer Question
Hello, need help with...

Hello, need help with resetting admin password ***** a Dell ispiron 15

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?

33308/SDPP12014 express service code 388811322478 service tag HTV9C32

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I upgraded it to 8>11 PRO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have it in BIOS right now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

okay i am ready, would allow you remote access if I could get to admin
out of BIOS just doing a regular start on the device
I am on my computer, the other computer which is Sherry Echucks is next to me we have wyfi
do I need to connect with you with that computer
you have all the card info and have already charged me money, and the card is there on file, and it works\
I am on an HP , the Dell is sitting next to me on line
Need to bypass the current administrator password, the daughter got hold of the computer and locked me out cannot access admin.
you have all the info and should be able to find the mac address
I am going to bed tomorrow is another day :)

Sorry about the delay let me know and we can continue this.