I need windows xp. Toshiba L50. Thank you you been very

Customer Question
I need windows xp ...

I need windows xp

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Toshiba L50

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you you been very helpful

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.