I can't sign in with my password, I've changed it 3 times so…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in with my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I've changed it 3 times so far because none of them are accepted - that includes a special one given to me by Louie

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Automatic ones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
I can't sign in to AKA Catholic site. all the others are okay!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what is the username that you use for the aka site that you are unable to sign into

Gods servant first

is this one word or 3 words as usually username would be one word

also let me know your email address that you provided on the akacatholic site at the time of registering

please check your email and let me know if you have got one from the website

It must have been a web problem because it's okay now. Thank you for your time. B

Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page.

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist