Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have a avg license and the code. this is a new laptop. how

I have a avg license and the code. this is a new laptop. how do I install my license on this laptop
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Zero
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes.This license is for two laptops.It is already installed on the other laptop and automaticly does the updates.
JA: Anything else you want the computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the make / model of your new laptop?

What's your AVG product, such as AVG Internet Security, or AVG Ultimate, or AVG Tuneup, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
HP 640 probook

Thank you. Do you know your AVG product type, such as AVG Internet Security, or AVG Ultimate, or AVG Tuneup, etc.?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
avg internet security

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ac293f6a-23b4-409d-bc14-e04918d7fe06
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.