Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

Well quite a lot, I can't access my e-mail account and have

well quite a lot, I can't access my e-mail account and have talked to a couple of people one who said he was a Microsoft rep.and another att person who said they would help me for a couple $100 I feel that I am being scalped.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a hp laptop windows 10 Let me tell you that the att&t support or universe support that I have had in the past has been terrific and I was so glad I took the support plan.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That I am upset

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Sorry to hear about your issue and about those trying to scam you. First have you tried to reset the password?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no

The account in question is a Microsoft account correct?

Please use the link below to start the remote session. Click on Agree then download and run/open the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f2260e34-32fb-4e11-a5d8-74bf90f78e73

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would love for you to fix it I do not see the box with run and down load.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
have I done something wrong or is the tech just busy?

Once you download the file you have to open it so it can run. You have not joined the remote session yet.