I am terrible with technology! But Microsoft Edge is not

Hello. I am terrible...
Hello. I am terrible with technology! But Microsoft Edge is not working
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Oh my! its an all in one, if that's what you call it, Acer computer.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, the computer told me to do that last week. It took forever to do, and then I couldn't open my browser and any pdf files wouldn't open. Neither will facebook.
JA: Anything else you want the computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know!
8/23/2017
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I can do the required clean up on your computer so that you do not face such problems. Let me know if you want to remotely connect to your computer remotely and do this clean up for you while you are watching.

Bhavik Joshi
ok. I should have told you I have low vision and challenges using my hands, that's why I am doing things slowly.

Ok. Click on below link and download a software from there :-

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=23fc1b3d-09fe-408e-8260-cc513c475c16

Once donwloaded, Just click on it and run it so that I can see your screen .

Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi