David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
13852270

I can't get into my accounts, no this just happened. is

i can't get into my accounts
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no this just happened. is because the storm we had?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i can't think of anything. i never had where i cannot get anything, including my emails which i need.

My name is David.
If you just had a recent storm and are having trouble with your Internet connection, the issue could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a

positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.