I keep losing my emails on my computer and iphones. Samsung…

I keep losing my...

I keep losing my emails on my computer and iphones.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Samsung Desktop and I'm using Windows Live Mail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It all started when I bought a Chromebook a couple of days age. I set it up with a gmail account and attached my other email to it. It downloaded all my emails to the chromebook and deleted them from my desktop and iphones. We stopped the forwarding of the emails on my desktop and I returned the chromebook to Best Buy. The emails are still being deleted from my desktop and iphones

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/21/2017
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you also using gmail on the computer and iPhones?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

No my email address is through Brighthouse (Spectrum)

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e3c327ef-bf93-4e9e-86ef-ff61e5696221
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. Summary: Cancelled email importing of tampabay.rr.com account in Gmail.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,