Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

When I open Outlook and select a new email, Outlook shuts

When I open Outlook and select a new email, Outlook shuts down
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: A few weeks
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give any error or message?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Thank you. First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am using Windows 10, Hot Mail which became Outlook.
The model is Aspire E-15

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fbe18efb-cd3d-4313-bf64-fa34bab0a893
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have helped via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.