Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

I have dell computer and trying to reinstall windows 10 Pro

Hi, I have dell computer and trying to reinstall windows 10 Pro 64-bit I used Media Creation Tool to create bootable installation via USB, and it does go thru the install but when it reboots it shows No Boot Device Found here are some screenshotsThanks

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you trying to install Windows 10 onto a blank hard drive, or trying to upgrade a previous version of Windows while keeping all of your files intact?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, I formatted Windows setup but it seems like after I reboot it it shows No Boot Device Found
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
used

Okay, if you want to set it up as a new install and delete all of your files, in the window where you are choosing your hard disk, delete ever Disk 0 partition. Then install Windows 10 on the single blank Disk 0. This should solve your issue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay thanks I'll give it a try and get back to you

Thank you, ***** ***** me updated.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi I tried that but it seems like when I reboot it goes to the Windows setup again and I see the partitions return even though I deleted them also I see this on my boot screen before it goes to the boot menu

Yes, so during the setup you will want to delete all of the Disk 0 partitions. Then click on the single Drive 0 partition and click Next. This should install Windows to the single partition and fix the boot issue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
got it thanks

Excellent. If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Have fun with Windows 10, it's the best Windows OS yet!