Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

I was trying to download an update to iTunes, and my

I was trying to download an update to iTunes, and my computer would not allow the update stating an error had occurred. This has caused an error in myiPhone, which was connected to my computer when I attempted the download.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell, I don't know the model. Microsoft 10 I think
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of. This computer only gets used occasionally. Sometimes when I log off, it states that it will update and shut down when update is complete.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with iTunes.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Thank you. Please update your payment settings and accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:

https://cxzx.screenconnect.com/?Session=591bdd0c-4c8c-409a-bf52-1b3bba270ead

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you there?

I noticed you clicked Join - please minimize this browser window and click on Run in the little box on your desktop

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is no box that says run

Which browser are you using?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't know.

For example: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge, Firefox

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I normally use Internet Explorer, so I guess that's probably what I'm using now.

I see you now, connecting!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you need anymore assistance in future, you can request me directly using this link:

http://expertmartin.com

Thank you