Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

I'm trying to remove the back of a Haans-G monitor. I

I'm trying to remove the back of a Haans-G monitor. I removed the four screws, but the back won't come off. How can I remove the back without breaking something?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's a Haans-G, Model JC1990, 11 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm just trying to get the back off, so I can test the power supply. The monitor failed after I had a power failure in my home, last night
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

There is an excellent video you can watch that explains exactly how to disassemble you Haans-G monitor. It will be easier for you to watch the video than to follow my text instructions. You can find the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ERCMe13i7Y

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day

Did this video help you get the monitor apart?