I have popup and need to get rid of it, H-P lap top, that is…

I have popup and...

I have popup and need to get rid of it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

H-P lap top

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

That is done auto by computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

How do keep the popup out

8/20/2017
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the popup about?

When / where does it occur?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your HP laptop have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

telling me that virus 10

Is the internet currently working on your computer?

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8892248a-7520-41b6-8c19-3338a96a710b
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.