IDONT A M-PHONE AT ALL AND I USTER USE YAHOO MESSENGER A…

Hi IDONT A M-PHONE...

Hi IDONT A M-PHONE AT ALL AND I USTER USE YAHOO MESSENGER A VERY LONE TIME AGO ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO BUT NOW I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME MY PASSWORD ***** CAN I DO NOW ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I DONT KNOW IT WAS A VERY LONG TIME AGO

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO WHY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

YES LOTS

I just toll you that I DO NOT HAVE A M_PHONE
8/19/2017
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What yahoo email are you referring to? Is it just yahoo, or is it something like sbcglobal,

or another email tied to your yahoo? (they merged some years back. other emails can now

be used as a yahoo.com address)

did you use the yahoo recovery forms yet?

what a wast of $5.00 you did not even help me at all I toll you ! I DO NOT OWN A M_ PHONE AT ALL ! all I wont is to get my old yahoo messenger up and working again if you cant do that you people are hopless

We are not hopeless, you are just not answering the questions needed to troubleshoot

to get you back in messenger. I understand you are frustrated. But that will not help

for now. If you would like to continue, please answer the following.

be used as a yahoo.com address)

Isaac Franklin
where do I fined yahoo recovery forms

It will depend. If it just a regular yahoo account from years ago and not an internet service provider email

attached to yahoo that was forced to merge such as a verizon or .net email, You have 2 chances to recover the yahoo.

You go to yahoo.com and put your email in and hit forgot password. If you have updated back up recovery in place as yahoo

requires each user to keep current, due to being a free email, you recover that way.

If you do not have that in place, if you have another device, like ipad, windows computer etc that you signed in with successfully,

that password ***** be 'stored' in the browser you used on that device and we can 'reveal' the password ***** way without recovery

from yahoo.com/forgot password.

yahoo recovery forms where do I find it

Go to a browser, put in yahoo.com. Put your email in, then hit forgot password. It will most likely ask you to verify

you are human. Pick the pictures it asks you too. Tell me if you have anything in there that is able to be accessed to reset

the password, if so, put in the information you have access too, get the code or email link it sends and then reset from there.

That is the only way to get recovery from a regular yahoo.com email. The prompts will take you through each form/step.

Or, if you enter that yahoo email in ENTER CONTACT INFO, it is hidden from public and i can check for you.

for get I wont my money back I just uninstall the yahoo messenger I will never use your program I WONT MY $ 5.00 back

Ok.