SoundWave1981
SoundWave1981, Sr. Systems Administrator Professional
Experience:  BS - Computer Information Systems & Masters of Project Management
67738541

II put in a new password and my e-mail with saying it is

II put in a new password ***** my e-mail with saying it is wrong all the time, What do \I have to do.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Just a few minutes ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you with your question. What email provider do you use?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Telus

I have provided my phone number in the private contact info if you would like to contact me to work through getting access to your mail account.

If you are suddenly unable to complete you assistance request we can schedule a time that is convenient for you to allow me to assist you with your question and solving your problem. Simply respond to this Q&A thread with a convenient time and I will be more than happy to schedule a call with you at that time if you are currently unavailable.

In the event that you are unavailable for a call the first suggestion would be to attempt to reset your password ***** the Telus password ***** site located here: https://pwm.telus.net/public/forgottenpassword If your secondary recovery method does not work which usually would be either via a recovery email account or entering a code that is sent via text to your registered phone; you can contact Telus customer service to validate your account and get your password ***** Contact information can be found here: https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/contact-us?lang=en&prov=bc&INTCMP=VAN_contact-us