Why is there no sound on my Lenovo all in one. When I click…

Why is there no...

Why is there no sound on my Lenovo all in one. When I click on the sound icon it moves up and down, but no sound

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?

All in one 40 ram, no model number shows on back. firefox is browser

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Sound was working until 2 days ago

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/18/2017
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

When you use that up/down on the bottom right, do you see sound going up and down as if it is

working, but no sound?

Isaac Franklin
windows 8.1 yes the the bar goes up and down, but no sound. seems to automatically turn itself off too

From your computer, click this link.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=50b071da-bfc4-42ba-9920-50e0812224a1

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin