I have a kindle account for my ipad and want to sync my

Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a kindle account for my ipad and want to sync my account with my new pc.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My new device ids a hp 2 in 1 this years model...I can not seem to be able to download and open kindle on this device to access my kindle cloud that I can access from my old ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just started trying today...i downloaded kindle from amazon because i was buying a book. the app on my device would not allow me to enter my email and password ***** open the app. the message just kept saying they were invalid. but i was able to make the purchase from my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I can not think of anything thankyou

8/17/2017
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you having this issue with the Kindle app on the PC now? Are you running Windows 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

i just bought this pc last week and it has the latest windows on is whatever that number is.

PS: Please ignore any remote assistance offer (simply "X" it out) shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me. We do not need to do a remote session, and I'll reply back to you below now.

thank you

OK, your new PC will need to be registered with your Amazon account before you can start using the Kindle app on the same. Typing up further steps now,

Please do this on the PC now:

Open up the Kindle app first, and then try logging in one more time.

When the login fails, open up your emails for the same account that you use for Amazon - you will see that you have received a few one-time password ***** from Amazon.

Open up the very latest email; you will see a temporary password ***** in that email.

Please use that password ***** log in to Kindle app again - does it work now?

I got the same message, "Your password ***** *****" but no email from amazon

I see, did you check your emails for the same address that's linked with Amazon? Could you check the Spam folder as well?

I clicked forgot password ***** was sent a one time code...it opened to a message say " digital items will be available in your games and software library after purchase
It is not in my App Store
I have a kindle sender app and the a lot of music albums

Hmm, that's odd - so you were able to sign in to the Kindle app on the PC now, but it does not show your content? Did you sign in to the same email address you use on the Kindle app on the iPad?

I did

OK, please stand by - typing up further steps now.

On the Kindle app, if you click on Tools > Sync and Check for New Items, does it bring back the purchased content?

Also, on the Kindle app on the PC, please try clicking Help > Check for problems, and let me know if it shows any issues with the app or your account. I'll be here; thank you.

on the kindle app on my ipad I do not see tools...on my pc I do not have an app to open

Oh, I see your issue now. Can we go ahead with a free remote session (ignore the paid offer) on the PC now, so I can set up the Kindle app for you?

please

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your PC:

www.fastsupport.com/652135569
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

.

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist