Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Surface, I am working on a Word document and it stops

Surface
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I am working on a Word document and it stops reacting. when I open This PC it shows an orange triangle and exclamation mark
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, when asked I said update
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. That is the problem

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you having this issue with just a single document or with any documents you open up?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

I have closed out the other duplicate question you opened up; please be sure to reply back to me on this page itself.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
With other documents they don't shut down, but the save time is very long.

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

https://www.fastsupport.com/153130423
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Please follow the directions in my above reply to download and open the remote file, and then we will be connected. Thank you,