R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor
Experience:  Solution Engineer
75266263

I have an EPSON TX300F. I was told to change all 4

I have an EPSON TX300F. I was told to change all 4 cartridges. I changed all 4. Now it says it does not recognise ANY of the 4 cartridges.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Several years old. Epson stylus Office TX300F
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Office 2010
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing special. Just happened. It printed a document normally about an hour ago
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you use new cartridges. Did you power cycle the printer

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I put in new cartridges. I tried removing them and reinserting. Then I tried turning it off and on. Still does not recognize cartridges. What is power cycle?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what now? Anything I can do to help you to connect for Secure Remote Assistance?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello Richard. Are you still there?