Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

I have a power shoot 100hs and I called tech support about

I have a power shoot 100hs and I called tech support about my picture down loading, it said I must contact image gatway but when it comes up it is all Chinese or Japanese what's wrong
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: elph 100hs
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I put the disc in and tried to get it to work as it did when I first got it, I call tech support we went over it and I down load the pic but the stander program is not working
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just why does the screen come up in Chinese

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What is coming up in Chinese? The software that came on CD with the camera?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it comes up when I go tp Image gatway like it said to do in the software
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no I paid the 5.00 you asked for an answer not 52.oo dollars more???????????
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
where did you go ???????

You can ignore that pop-up it is automatic. Which software said to do that?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK but is it going to coast 52.00 ?????

I'm not sure what the charges are, that's handled by Just Answer. I am just the computer expert.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no I asked you if is going to coast me 52.00 if it is nothanks

Do you have your camera plugged in to the computer at the moment? Or, even better, if the camera contains an SD card and you have an SD card reader on your computer, you can insert it straight into the computer. Then I can go ahead and connect to show you how to get the photos off.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I got the pics down loaded, the question is why do I get chines answer and
not English
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
give me my 5.00 answer or I will contact the BBB about your working,

Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion, I thought you were trying to get the pictures off. I'm really not sure why you are getting Chinese when you pull up that program, but if you'd like I can connect to your computer and try to set it straight for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
iS THIS GOING TO COAST ME 52.00 ??????

No, again, I don't know the price as I am just the expert, but I know it does not cost $52

I will submit the report as uncompleted in regards ***** ***** remote access, so you will not be charged for that.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry no thanks, ***** ***** like a scam please remove me from your list..... and do not try to put 52.00 on my credit card

I assure you this is not a scam, but okay, I will not try to assist you any further. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day.