I need to speak with someone, Windows 10, lost my google…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak with someone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Lost my google icon on Saturday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thx

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Right-click on an empty area of your desktop screen and select New>>>Shortcut

In the location box type: https://mail.google.com and click Next.

Type in the name: Gmail and click Finish.

You now have an icon on your desktop that will take you to Gmail.

Let me know the result please.